It surely happened at least once to everyone of you to discern the shape of a human face in regular objects.
This funny phenomenon is called pareidolia, and because of it a lot of online communities gathering the most unique faces in everyday objects came up all around the web.
You can watch below a collection of 50 of them.
My role: illustration, animation and sound design
Alitalia was looking for some video to promote their strong points on social networks, and asked one of the agencies I usually work for to take part of the pitch.
Unfortunately (for us) Alitalia did not count with my proposal, but I am extremely happy with the ride and the result, so I’d like to share it with you all.
- Content first
- Simplicity of design interaction and content
- UX centered design
- App style interfaces
- The unification of desktop and mobile into a single version
- SVG and responsive techniques
- Flat colors and no more skeuomorphism
- Technology agnostic
- Experimentation and innovation in device sensors and interaction
- The internet of things
Read full article from awwwards.com here for more information and details.
[ scr: awwwards.com ]